Friday, February 7, 2014

Go Find


It's been a while since we've been here - on this blog.   

Raezor has been a mission ready search dog for a year now!  I swear, I blinked, and a year sneeked  by.  This is from a search in San Bernardino County, on the Pinacles Trail.  I swear, hot in Southern California is hotter than Northern California, but I can tell you this day was HOT. This was in October and while the morning was icy cold - quite literally- by afternoon we were hot hot hot.  This was nearing the end of our trek back after climbing over, under, through and around some pretty thick stuff

This was our search area.

Both Kristi and Raezor are in this picture... you just have to look closely.

Good little dog did her darndest to get anywhere Kristi asked her to.
This was a long day, with a lot of ground to cover.  Both Kristi and Raezor did a phenomenal job covering their area... can't say the same for me through some of this - I spent a lot of time trying to breathe just getting to the area - lots of UPHILL.    

Still so very proud of these two.    

Waiting for another search......

No comments:

Post a Comment